Faith , Hope , Love

Monday, September 3, 2012

Things to do.

Many things i want to do, at the same time many things need to be change.
i guess being a PCGL is not an easy thing, of course! i cannot take it a job. God suddenly gave me so much things to do, i afraid i can't do it.

hahaha, okay back to my to do list.

1) go out and just hang out with my best friend(Justina) for a day.
i think this is what i want to do the most! don't really have much chances to do this since young. But i think she is getting busier, God is gonna bring her up to somewhere she won't expect.

2) go out with Esther.
haha, it has been really long that just go out 1 on 1 with her because that's when i will get to know my leader more and learn more things from her. miss those times..

3) work at TCA
it has always been my wish to work there, but hahaha shall not say why.

4) spend more time doing pastoral work/ WT
school has always been a burden to me to do things for God, that's why i said i don't want to study anymore because i don't find a need to. just want to spend all my life serving Him.

5) travel to taiwan/hongkong
Ahhhh, like a fun only! when i older then say.

6) Visit runningman!
haah totally in love with running man, i wish they come singapore and film!!

OKAY, done with to do list. now going on the changes.

1) building a strong spiritual life
i think my life i lack of this the most, always lose the momentum. got to change.

2) changing the way how i live my life
need to learn to a role model to other people, i don't want bad impression.

3) building a strong CG
this is my dream, building a CG as strong as Iris's CG, building as fun to hangout like Justina's CG. God, tell me what to do.

4) to give a good and powerful followup and Offering sermon
felt that whenever i give a follow up, the person always end up backsliding. gave offering sermon recently, felt that i gave so badly at the front but Lynette, Esther and Joyce just kept encouraging me.

5) always having a deep encounters and revelation
when we begin to have this, we are able to tell people that hey, i have great God living in me and what makes me believe is because of revelations and encounters.

6) hearing God.
this is my only only thing i want the most. never been hearing God for the longest time. God instead of feeling guilty, i miss You. your Word and Your Voice.


All these things start when you begin to work hard.


No comments: